The criteria for an employee of the quarter is listed below:
- The employee has performed an act (or service) for a member of the Pitt community which exemplifies the Business and Operation’s mission to create a positive and memorable experience.
- The employee has consistently maintained a pattern of work performance that upholds the vision of Business and Operation via national recognition, innovation and/or sparkling service.
- The employee adheres to department and university policies and procedures.
- The employee provides courtesy customer service in every situation.
- The employee satisfies our mission statement in regards to serving the University community while practicing our core values of integrity, respect, service, and fairness.
- The employee actively promotes departmental initiatives.
- The employee consistently contributes ideas, in an effort to improve Public Safety's overall service to students, staff, faculty and the Oakland community.